Greed and Capitalism

What kind of society isn't structured on greed? The problem of social organization is how to set up an arrangement under which greed will do the least harm; capitalism is that kind of a system.
- Milton Friedman

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Serenity Prayer Revised


  • Do what matters most to you.
  • Create a positive emotional environment.
  • Find your rythmn.
  • Aoid time wasting by screen sucking.
  • And say your prayer

Serenity Prayer Revised

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; 
The insight to prioritize wisely what I want to change; 
The patience to resist trying to control everything I could, had I the energy and time; 
The courage and skill to change the things I have chosen to change; 
And the wisdom to know the differences among all these. 

-  Dr. Edward Hallowell,  adaptation of the Serenity Prayer


What choices are you going to make based on the wisdom of your intuition

No comments:

Post a Comment